Certified Brand Manager covers the roles and responsibilities of brand management, and how these are evolving over time, the key organisational interfaces, and the use of the classical marketing "Ps" to strengthen your brand. You will explore the different levels of your brand (e.g. elements, attributes, personality and core values), and how each plays an important role in developing and maintaining strong relationships with your customers. Overall, the course will provide insights into achieving the ultimate payoff by maximising brand equity and brand value. The exam at the end of the course will help you meet all the prerequisites to become a "Certified Brand Manager".
- Introduction And Course Objectives
- Overview: The Brand As A Relationship
- The Role Of Brand Management
- Brand Architecture And The Brand Portfolio
- Brand Identity
- Brand Promise And Purpose
- Positioning Your Brand
- Digital And Social Media
- Measuring Brand Equity
- Developing And Maintaining The Brand
- Managing A Damaged/Obsolete Brand
- Deferred Discussion And Additional Topics
This course is designed for brand managers and those responsible for creating and strengthening a company's brands. In addition, it is useful for people who interact with brand managers, and those who are responsible for marketing products and services.