Great Product Marketing is one of the keys to product and business success. Agile methodologies have positively transformed product development, but at the same time have created new challenges for product marketing. How can you do your best when your development team is constantly changing priorities, has no solid roadmap to rely on and doesn’t allow you to plan very far in advance? How can you make sure that your efforts are as effective as possible to achieve your goals and make your products successful in a competitive market environment? This webinar will teach you strategies and techniques for doing just that.
Topics that will be covered:
- The three most common challenges that arise when working with Agile teams
- Differences doing Product Marketing in an Agile versus Waterfall world
- Three best practices to apply for increased success
This webinar will be presented by Brian Lawley, CEO and Founder of the 280 Group and author of Product Management for Dummies and five other bestselling Product Management and Product Marketing books along with John Armstrong, Chief Marketing Officer at Zettaset and an accomplished Product Marketer with many years of experience working with Agile teams. Join us to gain insights and learn how to perform your Product Marketing role more effectively.
At the end of the webinar several lucky attendees will win a number of prizes:
- Signed copy of Product Management for Dummies
- Electronic copy of 42 Rules of Product Marketing
- Copy of the Product Management Office Professional™ ($399 value) from the 280 Group
- Product Management Body of Knowledge (PRODBok®)
- AIPMM “Ask me Anything” Product Manager Mug
- AIPMM Basic Membership