The MVP (Minimum Viable Product), largely popularized by Lean Startup, plays a critical role in Lean product validation. It is the most important test to demonstrate that product-market fit has been achieved. Yet teams are often unclear what an MVP is and how to prioritize it versus other research options.
Attendees will learn:
- A practical definition for an MVP
- Why getting to an MVP is a critical team priority
- The three steps, and the two types of tests, used in lean validation
- A testing framework to select the correct experiments for validation
- How lean principles were applied in B2B and B2C situations to get to an MVP and beyond
In this webinar, Lean product management expert Greg Cohen (author of Lean Product Management, Agile Excellence for Product Managers, and 42 Rules of Product Management) and 280 Group Founder/CEO Brian Lawley (author of Product Management for Dummies) will shed light on the history of the MVP, how it fits into Lean product validation, and how three different companies approached the MVP in new product introductions with a focus on B2B situations.