Mobile Product Managers are under constant pressure to focus on a great and intuitive user experience, add new functionality in an agile way, develop new apps quickly, integrate 3rd party functionality and ensure the security of corporate and PII data. That’s a tall order. Few people can pay attention to 3 priorities, let alone 5 totally different priorities.
How can Mobile Product Managers manage all the product requests they get and prioritize them on their roadmap? Especially when good mobile engineering talent is in high demand.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss ways mobile product managers can automate three of these priorities, allowing them to focus on building great apps that users love to use and clear their roadmap backlog.
Specifically, we will focus on the following:
- The tough choices product managers are facing around mobility
- Apps are really products that should be continually improved
- Best practices to streamlining and accelerating new mobile app development
- New ways to automate the integration of 3rd party SDKs into mobile apps
- How to automate the process to run any app in an EMM container
Hear from Gal Gavish, Director of Product Management at Capriza and Jan Sysmans, Director Appdome for App Publishers and learn how, by automating several of your top priorities, you can dramatically reduce the time to market of new app functionality.