In 2004, with the help of the AIPMM, I launched “The Value Proposition Toolkit: Finding the Elusive Killer Value Proposition.” It offered a roadmap to identifying the unique value your product offers the market, how to measure that against what customers value, and what to do if there is a mismatch.
Over the last 15 years, my colleagues and I have been fortunate to interview and work with over 1,000 B2B buyers’ to understand what THEY valued most, why they bought slow or fast, and what didn’t matter at all.
While the fundamentals of crafting and communicating an effective value proposition may be similar, some important things have changed.
Come join us as we cover:
- The surprising truths around what buyers value today
- Where the best value propositions come from
- The difference between positioning and a value proposition
- The #1 mistake marketers make when creating their value proposition
- How to validate what customers and buyers value in your market
- The ring of enlightenment- the key stages in a buyer’s journey to purchase, and how a mismatched value proposition and marketing slow or outright stop a sale
- How to use these insights to create content and messaging that matters