Agile Certified Product Manager and Product Owner Credential
The Agile Certified Product Manager and Product Owner (ACPMPO®) credential indicate a thorough understanding of basic and advanced strategic and tactical concepts in agile product management/product ownership. It ensures that those who pass the exam fully understand agile product management and are able to apply the concepts immediately to be more effective in their jobs.
Unlike other courses that only teach the basics of how to be a Scrum Product Owner, this course includes all of the core Product Owner concepts and also covers:
- How to integrate business strategy and Product Management into your Agile process to drive successful products
- Product Owner strategies for every phase of the product lifecycle
- How to influence and lead your Agile teams
- Best practices to be successful with Agile
- Concepts beyond Scrum such as Lean, XP and Kanban
Offered exclusively by the 280 Group
This exam is also available in the 280 Group Agile Certified Product Manager and Product Owner - Online Course and Exam. This online course contains everything you need to master the material and prepare for the AIPMM ACPMPO certification exam
This exam is available to participants in the 280 Group Agile for Product Managers and Product Owners training. Attendees receive access to the exam and study materials following completion of the in-person training.
Check the event calendar for upcoming training classes and exams.